Social Media Marketing For Restaurants
Available September 9th 2017.
Social media marketing is often seen as one of the most important tools for restaurants to market their businesses. Yet too many restaurants are still under-utilizing social media marketing.
This book hopes to change that! This book is written for restaurant owners and managers, but many of the concepts included in it pertain to any brick and mortar business.
In this book, we cover:
- Why social media is important for restaurants
- How to develop an effective social media strategy
- Which social media platforms to use
- How to get the most out of Facebook
- Why online reviews are important
- How to use Snapchat and Instagram
- Why Twitter, Pinterest, and Foursquare are still worth using
Social Media Marketing for Restaurants is written for both independent restaurants, as well as those that are a part of a chain. Local businesses like restaurants have key things they need to consider when it comes to building an effective online presence. With this book, you’ll learn how to effectively use social media to grow and improve the customer base of your restaurant.
While this book uses examples for restaurants, most of the book will be great for any brick and mortar business – like boutiques, salons, spas, gyms, and more!